AMCOM II 2820A-11 Two-Diver Rechargeable Basic Portable Communicator with Outdoor Power Module and International Locking Power Cord
NEWLY DESIGNED ENHANCEMENTS:
• High Audio Fidelity
Ultra-low noise circuit combined with noise suppression circuitry produces crystal clear speech. The automatic gain adjustment will guard audio signals from distortion, enhance speaker protection and audio quality. Increases bandwidth 47%.
• Extended Battery Operation Time
Audio amplifier card deploys the state-of-the-art Class-D digital audio power amplifier. Has very low power dissipation, produces less heat and extends battery life up to 32%.
• Flexible Gain Settings
The audio amplifier card has adjustable gain settings to accommodate different communication applications and environments.
• Ultra-Low Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)
EMI is achieved through spread-spectrum and de-phase control techniques providing for optimum integration with diving systems.
• Outdoor Rated AC Power Module
Weather-resistant, IP65 rated AC power entry module accommodates country-specific AC power cords.
• Country Specific V-Lock AC Power Cord
At the time of order, simply choose the IP54 rated Locking AC power cord you need.
- Single volume control for both divers.
- Diver’s umbilicals can be set up on 4-wire mode (full-duplex) or 2-wire mode (push-to-talk) or any combination of the two modes for each diver.
- Ability to use both dynamic and pre-amplified diver microphones with a unique circuit that detects microphone type and automatically adjusts volume levels.
- The divers’ connections consist of cross-talk and separate speaker and microphone inputs.
- An internal charger allows for simultaneous charging and operation of the unit while protecting the rechargeable battery from being over-charged. Automatically supplies power to the audio amplifier when AC power is disconnected to allow for continued operation.
- See Tech Note (below) for recommended accessories.
- Input Impedance (Each Input): 250 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 300 – 10000 Hz
- Common Mode Rejection: 40 dB Minimum
- Current Drain Maximum Full Volume: 3 Amps
- Minimum Quiescent: 0.190 Amps
- Output Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Power Supply Voltage: 12 VDC Nominal (9 Volts Minimum – 16 Volts Maximum)
- AC Power Operating Range: 90-264 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Sensitivity (Input): 0.5 mV
- Output Power (RMS @ 4 Ohm Load, 12 VDC): 10 Watts Audio
- Battery Life: 45 hours
- Dimensions: 10 in. H x 9 in. W x 14.5 in. L (25.4 cm x 22.9 cm x 36.8 cm)
- Weight: 16.25 Lbs. (7.37 Kg)
INCLUDED WITH COMMUNICATOR:
AMCOM II 2820A-11 Two-Diver Rechargeable Basic Portable Communicator with Outdoor Power Module and International Locking Power Cord includes:
- (1) Amron 2890-05 12 VDC Sealed Lead Acid Gel-Cell Rechargeable Battery with Slide terminals
- (1) Amron 282XA-UM Two Diver Portable Communicator User Manual
- Amron 2460SM-28 Single Muff Operator Headset with Boom Mic and Dual Banana Plugs
- Amron 2405-28 Hand-Held Push-to-Talk Microphone
- Amron 2401-28 Deluxe Headset with Boom Mic
- Amron 2460-28 Standard Headset with Boom Mic
- Amron 2822-28 Remote Walk-and-Talk (4-wire mode)
- Amron 2821-28 Remote Walk-and-Talk (2-wire mode)