AMCOM III 2830A-11 Three-Diver Rechargeable Portable Communicator with Outdoor AC Power Module and International Locking Power Cord
NEWLY DESIGNED ENHANCEMENTS:
• High Audio Fidelity
Ultra-low noise circuit combined with noise suppression circuitry produces crystal clear speech. The automatic gain adjustment will guard audio signal from distortion, enhance speaker protection and audio quality. Increases bandwidth of 47%.
• Extended Battery Operation Time
Audio amplifier card deploys the state-of-the-art Class-D digital audio power amplifier. Has very low power dissipation, produces less heat, and extends battery life up to 32%.
• Flexible Gain Settings
The audio amplifier card has adjustable gain settings to accommodate different communication applications and environments.
• Ultra-Low Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)
EMI is achieved through spread-spectrum and de-phase control techniques providing for optimum integration with diving systems.
• Outdoor Rated AC Power Module
Weather resistant, IP65 rated AC power entry module accommodates country specific AC power cords.
• Country Specific V-Lock AC Power Cord
At time of order, simply choose the IP54 rated Locking AC power cord you need.
- Separate channels and volume controls for each diver and tender to accommodate individual earphone and microphone adjustments, equipment variations and individual comfort levels.
- Divers’ umbilicals can be set to 4-wire mode (full duplex) or 2-wire mode (push-to-talk) or any combination of the two modes for any diver.
- Ability to use both dynamic and pre-amplified diver microphones with a unique circuit that detects microphone type and automatically adjusts volume levels.
- Weatherproof push-to-talk microphone for better voice intelligibility topside. For optimum clarity, see Tech Note (below) for other recommended equipment.
- Internal charger allows for simultaneous charging and operation of the unit while protecting the rechargeable battery from being over-charged. Automatically supplies power to the audio amplifier when AC power is disconnected to allow for continued operation.
- Input Impedance (Each Input): 250 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 300 – 10000 Hz
- Common Mode Rejection: 40 dB Minimum
- Current Drain Maximum Full Volume: 3 Amps
- Minimum Quiescent: 0.190 Amps
- Output Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Power Supply Voltage: 12 VDC Nominal(9 Volts Minimum – 16 Volts Maximum)
- AC Power Operating Range: 90-264 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Sensitivity (Input):5 mV
- Output Power (RMS @ 4 Ohm Load, 12 VDC): 10 Watts Audio
- Battery Life: 41 hours
- Dimensions: 10 in. H x 9 in. W x 14.5 in. L (25.4 cm x 22.9 cm x 36.8 cm)
- Weight: 17.05 Lbs. (7.73 Kg)
INCLUDED WITH COMMUNICATOR:
AMCOM™ III 2830A-11 Three-Diver Portable Communicator with AC Power, Internal Charger and Rechargeable Battery includes:
- (1) Amron 2405-28 Hand-Held Push-to-Talk Microphone
- (1) Amron 2890-05 12 VDC Sealed Lead Acid Gel-Cell Rechargeable Battery with Slide terminals
- (1) Amron 283XA-UM Three-Diver Portable Communicator User Manual
- Amron 2460SM-28 Single Muff Operator Headset with Boom Mic and Dual Banana Plugs
- Amron 2401-28 Deluxe Headset with Boom Mic
- Amron 2822-28 Remote Walk-and-Talk (4-wire mode)
- Amron 2821-28 Remote Walk-and-Talk (2-wire mode)